- The aim of the game is to move the wand over the wire without touching it. A game of skill that requires co-ordination and concentration!
- Each player can adjust the obstacles anywhere along the wire before they start.
- Each player then moves the wand along the wire trying not to touch it. If the wand touches the wire there will be a
- The winner is the first person to pass the wand from one side of the wire to the other without a 'beep" or, if more than one person is successful, the one who does it in the quickest time.
- To make it more difficult you could decide the winner is the first person to pass the wand across the wire and then pass it back again whiteout touching the wire.
Remove the cover before replacing old batteries, note polarity of batteries. Batteries are small objects and could be ingested. Keep all batteries away from small children.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- New and used batteries are not to be mixed.
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries
- Do not mix battery types such as alkaline and standard.
CHOKING HAZARD- small parts, not for children under 3 years.
Do not buzz the wire.
Dimensions:35.00 cm x 27.30 cm x 5.20 cm
1 x Large Electronic Ring Super Game